Welcome to CaseManagement¶
CaseManagement is an open source framework enabling any DOTNETCORE solutions to host a CMMN engine. It supports most of the concepts introduced by the Case Management Model And Notation (CMMN) standard version 1.1 for examples :
- Human task : Task that is performed by a Case worker.
- Automatic task : Can be used in the Case to call a Business process.
- Sentry : combination of an “event and/or condition”.
- Milestone : represents an achievable target.
- Case file : represent a piece of information of any nature, ranging from unstructured to structured and from simple to complex, which information can be defined based on any information modeling language.